VENDOR MARKETING SOLUTIONS
Get the word out with Social Media!
We encourage you to get involved in our active social media campaign. Below you'll find our Digital Media Kit – with files to download and links to share. Connect with us in social media, use our hashtags, and don't forget to please tag us in your posts!
DIGITAL MEDIA KIT
Digital File Downloads:
- Festival Logo
- Vendor Badge – use this on your website, your social media profile pic, or a post!
- Branded Graphic A + Branded Graphic B – use these 2 graphics to promote the event
Links to Share:
- Website: http://www.santabarbaraseaglassandoceanartsfestival.com/
- Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/santabarbaraseaglassfestival/
- Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1274940895914369/
- Instagram Page: http://www.instagram.com/santabarbaraseaglassfestival/
- Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/seaglassfest
Hashtags to Use:
- #SBSGOAF17vendor (we ask that you use this hashtag in your own posts so that they can be included in a stream of images that speak to the kind of work that will be at the festival)
Get the word out with Postcards and Posters.
If you would like to help promote the event with postcards to hand out, just email, let us know how many and we’ll mail them to you.
Other ways to promote yourself.
You’re welcome to participate in our Social Media Giveaways and Festival Raffles by donating a piece of your work if you wish. Send us an email with a description of what you'd like to donate. Deadline to participate is August 1st.
- Social Media Giveaways - Get some extra exposure through our social media campaigns by donating one of your pieces. We’re planning to do a few giveaways and scavenger hunts to generate interest in the Festival and would welcome your participation and collaboration.
- Festival Raffles - Explore Ecology has been selected as our Giving Back Recipient this year and we’ll be holding Raffles at the Festival to benefit this group. By donating one of your pieces, you’ll be helping us to give back and will get some extra exposure via social media and at the Festival.
All content © 2016 Santa Barbara Sea Glass & Ocean Arts Festival. All Rights Reserved. Logo and website by BONFILIO DESIGN